IT Associate Job at Gokada
Gokada is a leading technology startup in Africa's largest economy, Nigeria, and has the potential to become one of the most impactful companies in Africa. Our Mission is to make African Cities easier, better, and more enjoyable to live in by empowering the lives of people through technology. Our Vision is to be the biggest Super App for Africa and we aim to make Africa Cities easier, better, and more enjoyable to live in by empowering the lives of people through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Associate
Job Location: Lagos
About the Role
- We are looking for an IT Associate to join our team.
- You will be providing support on all IT related tasks and duties assigned by the IT Administrator.
- Setting up new computers, networks, and software for new employees
- Providing remote or on premise IT support to staff by responding to user requests via company chat platform or call
- Installing operating systems and other computer software applications on new computers
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure that all technology is working properly for the company
- Backing up of company data(email, docs etc) for ex employees
- Assisting in the maintenance of existing computer systems, including troubleshooting problems with hardware and software
- Providing technical support and maintenance for printers, scanners, accesspoint and other IT devices.
- Raising requisition requests and following through with vendors for delivery
- Assist in hardware and software inventory management.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree / HND qualification in Computer Science / Engineering from a reputable university.
- 1 - 2 years hands on IT work experience.
- Excellent PC hardware handson experience
- Ability to perform handson tasks (wiring etc..)
- Familiarity with common windows operating systems applications like Microsoft Office, etc.
- Welldeveloped analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexible attitude to work
- Confidence to lead own work stream
- Result and service orientation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Good communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Detail Oriented and learning ability
- Quick learner, able to follow and execute project plans.
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive base pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance, Training & Skills Development
- Meaningful Work: Your role at Gokada will directly contribute to improving the livelihoods of many Africans
- Personal Growth: Opportunity to leave your mark on one of the fastest growing organizations in Africa
- The Best Team: Work with a motivated and talented team who have a common shared vision.
- Content Creator and Virtual Assistant Job at Raphael Group
- IT and System Audit Manager Job at PalmPay
- Data Engineer Job at FairMoney
- Job Vacancies at Mayrahkee Africa
- Job Vacancies at Tek Experts
- ICT Assistant Job at Laim Hotel
- IT Helpdesk Analyst Job at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- IT Manager Job at Proforce Limited
- Job Vacncies at Opticom Finance Limited
- IT Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates