IT Business Analyst Job at Jemi-Neil Consulting
Jemi Neil Consulting - Our client, a Capital Market Investment company seeks to engage the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Business Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Duration: 6 months
- Wen are looking to hire a Business Analyst with Project Management experience for a 6-month period with skills and competence to lead requirement analysis, validation, and verification of diverse business processes for a process automation platform project.
- Develop Business requirement documentation (user stories and journey mapping)
- Handle Stakeholders management and engagement
- Provide UI/UX design and process flow leadership
- User Acceptance testing management
- Project risk management mitigation
- Liaison with development team
- Transition of business requests into functional requirement documents
- Test planning and test strategy development
- Document Business risk report at Steerco.
- Conduct research and analysis on identified technologies of interest.
- Work to help develop and research best in class practices for the organization
- Work on special projects outside of standard analysis as assigned by manager.
- Create Client specific process models and business flows around technology solutions
- Perform review and subsequent remediation of client agreements using our technology solutions
- Understand and proactively keep up to date with the latest regulatory developments and issues which affect our clients.
- B.Sc / MBA in Sciences / Finance / Economics / Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics etc.
- ITIL, CCBA & CBAP and any Project Management certification will be of great advantage
- 5-10 years professional experience (preferably in multinationals) with focus in Strategy management, Brands and Commerce.
- High mastery of the Microsoft Office package with proficiency in Excel.
Skills / Requirements:
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to: email@example.com using "Junior Java Developer" as the subject of the mail.
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Deport Liaison Officer Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Stock Point Coordinator Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Book-keeper Job at Fashion House
- Inventory Officer Job at Fashion House
- Strategic Information Advisor Job at Jhpiego Corporation
- Information Technology (IT) Manager
- Social Media Officer Job at Deangelo Limited