IT Helpdesk Specialist Job at AppZone Limited
Appzone Limited is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Helpdesk Specialist
Job Opening ID: 75
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a talented, self-driven and customer service-oriented Helpdesk Officer to join our Helpdesk team!
- As a helpdesk officer, you will be responsible for handling Client enquires on technical issues and help in resolving them
- Provision of a reliable interface between the client and AppZone Limited
- Conduct quarterly customers satisfaction survey
- Respond to client’s enquiries for technical assistance via telephone, e-mails, or instant messenger.
- Logging of cases and help desk interactions with clients using CRM applications.
- Follow standard help desk procedures in other to assist clients to resolve technical issues.
- Track and route all technical problems including Database, code, operating system, web-server, integration, networking, and hardware issues, amongst others.
- Prepare activity and other CRM reports.
- Other support interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives in line with the company’s vision, mission and values relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least Two (2) years helpdesk work experience in a Fintech company, Telecommunication company, IT Infrastructure company, FMCG, Software company, etc..
- Candidate should have a good knowledge of software, Payment, and banking.
- Strong capabilities in Customer Service Orientation, Stakeholder Management, People Management and product Domain Knowledge.
- Candidate must be highly proficient in problem solving, time management, analytical thinking, ambitious and have a great drive to succeed.
- Candidate must have strong attention to detail, great communication skills and works well in a team.
- Job Vacancies at Tpinnae Hospitality Concept
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Asset and Equity Group
- Account Officer & Admin Officer Job at Institute of Credit Administration
- Administrative Officer Job at Engineering Automation Technology Limited
- IT Support Officer Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Application Support Officer Job at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
- Executive Assistant Job at Ash Biomedical
- Administrative Assistant Job at MasterMindsHRSG
- Graduate IT Recruitment Officer Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance
- Secretary Job at Swissdarl Freight & Logistics Limited