I.T Intern Recruitment at Vagan Oil & Gas Limited
Vagan Oil & Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision.
The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & Offshore/Marine Supplies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: I.T Intern (NYSC)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- Perform on-site installation/configuration/repair/recovery/backup/imaging, and preventive maintain on PC .
- Develop and implement information security disaster recovery procedures
- Construct and maintain the user interface of the portal.
- Manage internal company email software to include making and changing file directories, installing programs
- Manage devices by configuring network topology and making DNS records updates/creation.
- Manage troubleshooting in various areas of configuration, network connectivity, windows installation, to customer email.
- Manage backups, replications, and disaster recovery plans of company mission critical servers and database files to ensure redundancy.
- Use of various networking technologies and protocols such as EIGRP, BGP, VLANs, VPNs, and NAT.
- Install operating systems as well as PC software installation and hardware installation/repair/replacement.
- Assign IP addresses on DNS/DHCP on all workstations and network printers.
- Maintain and update local intranet website implementing PHP, HTML5 and CSS.
- Diagnose and resolve network issues; verify IP addresses for network connectivity.
- Mount wireless access points; troubleshoot network connectivity issues and security implementations.
- Assemble multiple MATLAB functions design to interpret vibration, force, and displacement sensitives within engine stages.
- Monitor and analyze system logs to identify system security trends and establish procedures to monitor system activities for potential security events.
- Develop automated data integrity reports in Java for the tracking and analysis of report reservation issues.
- Conduct policy compliance audits to validate inventory of company laptops and desktops.
- Expedite installing operating systems on new laptops through latest imaging software with documentation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Interested Applicants must be a serving NYSC member and must be residing along the Lekki-Epe expressway corridor.
- Eta-zuma Mining & Industries Limited Recruitment for an IT Officer
- Anti-Money Laundering Officer / IT Risk Officer Job at UNIFIED PAYMENT
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Diva Diaries
- Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Recent Job Opportunities at MBIS International
- Technical Support Engineer Job at Tek Experts
- Social Media Marketing Intern Recruitment at Zinchi International
- Sales & Marketing Intern Recruitment at Tizeti Network Limited
- Product Designer Job at Anyjob
- Application Support Engineer Job at Ades Ventures Nigeria Limited