IT Manager Job at KINZ Global Consult
KINZ Global Consult - Our client, an IT company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be in charge of supervising and managing the organization's information technology (IT) systems.
- You will ensure that the organization's IT infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently, fulfilling the needs of the organization and its stakeholders.
- You will typically be in charge of managing a team of IT specialists and ensuring that the team meets the organization's goals and objectives.
- Resolve internal and clients’ IT hardware and software issues.
- Take charge of large IT projects, such as the design and implementation of new IT systems and services for the company and its clients.
- Identifying client problems and collaborating with the product team to create potential solutions
- Monitor the performance of information technology systems in order to evaluate cost and productivity levels, as well as to provide recommendations for upgrading the IT infrastructure for clients and the organization as a whole.
- Measuring KPIs and team success, as well as establishing the IT department's goal
- Collaborating with management and clients to find opportunities by analyzing new technology and tools for leading transformation initiatives
- Improving technical infrastructure by streamlining digital processes.
- Enhance and reconfigure internal network security systems.
- Analyze business requirements by collaborating with key stakeholders across the internal organization as well as clients to design IT solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree or similar background in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects, as well as deploying IT infrastructure across many technologies
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and system management, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Excellent project management abilities as well as a strong capacity to prioritize
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "IT Manager" as the subject of the mail.
- ICT Assistant Job at Laim Hotel
- IT Helpdesk Analyst Job at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- IT Manager Job at Proforce Limited
- Job Vacncies at Opticom Finance Limited
- IT Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Media Manager at Kelina Hospital
- IT Manager - Hardware / Networking Job at SupportPro by Salesplat
- IT Support Officer Job at Affordable Cars Limited
- Job Vacancies at Hugo
- Operations (Tech) - Operations Advisor III Job at ABNL Limited