An Insurance organization under the aegis of Nigeria Insurers Association with demonstrated record of Technical capability, operating in the heart of Lagos State, requires for immediate employment the services of:
Job Position: IT Officer/Programmer
Job Location: Lagos
- First Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and related field of study. Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- PHP SQL, VB.NET knowledge of Domain Driven Design, web application development, ability to manage LAN based on Windows server 2012 IS.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Programming/designing and building software applications.
- IT Associate at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation
- Mid-level IP/IT Lawyer at Filament
- Information and Communications Technology Officer at Action Against Hunger
- Technical Team Coordinator at Andela Nigeria
- Systems HW Mainframe Intern at International Business Machines Corporation
- Anti-Fraud Investigation Agent at Transsnet Financial
- System/Network Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Head, Product Engineering at Netcom Africa
- Network Engineer at Netcom Africa
- I.T Support Officer