IT Project / Marketing Manager Recruitment at McOlay Concepts International
McOlay Concepts International Limited is a media and IT firm with the mandate of providing an excellent service in the area of Information Technology and Graphic Media. We are a team of passionate ICT enthusiasts individuals dedicated to making the internet a better place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Project / Marketing Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- Are you a smart, passionate, and purpose-driven individual? We are looking for an IT Project/ Marketing Manager to join the team.
- We are seeking a success driven individual with strong core skills in project management who is adept at leading teams.
- The IT Project/ Marketing manager works closely with all departments and will be responsible for project promotion, planning, execution and evaluation from original concept through to final implementation.
- The individual will be responsible for managing a diverse array of projects as well as relationships with external stakeholders. The workload is highly dynamic and you must possess great flexibility.
- You must also be able to meet tight deadlines under short notice. If you eat and breathe technology and you are a team player that thrives in a fast-changing, multi-hat-wearing environment.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure projects are properly inducted, assessed and prioritized
- Analyze project proposals to determine schedule, cost, resource requirements and risk
- Develop detailed project plans to manage schedules, costs, resources, risk mitigation and issue resolution
- Prepare and deliver appropriate communications to all levels of organization and leadership on project activity and status
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and lead project team members throughout all phases of the project life cycle to successful completion
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives and budget
- Proactively and continually evolve the IT project management service and methodology
- Develop and manage an integrated marketing strategy that drives awareness, affinity, and consideration among key stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance audience segmentation to map all stakeholders across the organization.
- Lead new product development and existing product management aligned to the organization’s marketing strategy.
- Develop and deliver multi-channel campaigns in support of the organization’s marketing strategy.
- Work with management to design and execute the organization’s advertising strategy.
- Solicit client and user feedback through diverse qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Use data and analytics from multiple sources to produce metrics, track progress, guide decision making, and adapt strategies in real time.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director.
- Proven results oriented project manager with experience managing projects from initiation to closure
- Must be able to demonstrate from past experience the ability to handle all phases of the project life cycle including working with cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure business processes and technical solutions are successfully delivered on time and on budget
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to effectively interact with internal departments, governments, funders, and project sponsors and partners
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience preparing reports with analyzed metrics for stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making skills
- A strong affinity for technology and learning new technology quickly
- Must possess a reputation for resourcefulness
- Strong sense of accountability, transparency and initiative
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a rapidly-evolving environment
- Forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Experienced with project and funding proposal writing
- Able to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience as an IT Project Manager
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Nice to Have:
- PMP certification or in progress
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: We thank all candidates for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Marketing Manager Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Marketing Manager Job at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Credit Officer / Marketer Recruitment at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- IT Officer Job at Rinaebo Integrated Services Limited
- Content Writer (Intern) Recruitment at GreenLite
- Marketing Consultant Job at Totality Work Ventures
- Marketing Manager Job at Global Citizen
- Advertising Manager Job at Totality Work Ventures
- Marketer Job at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)
- Publicist (Storyteller / Digital Marketing) Job at E'sorae Luxury