IT Support Executive Job at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Support Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for infrastructure administration and project management.
- Participate in the development of IT strategies in collaboration with the executive team.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts.
- Establish service level agreements with business units.
- Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for infrastructure projects and associated efforts.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure infrastructure-specific products and services.
- Assist with the planning and deployment of infrastructure security measures.
- Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure systems, including LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet, security, wireless implementations, and so on.
- Conduct feasibility studies for various upgrade projects, improvements, and other conversions.
- Define hardware and software standards in conjunction with owners and stakeholders.
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
- Manage operational costs; conduct near- and long-term financial forecasts for expanded functionality/user base.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organizations executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent infrastructure activities.
- Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation.
- Direct and administer a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
- First degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years Post NYSC experience in managing and delivering of infrastructure design and operational excellence.
- Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments.
- Minimum of 1 years successful leadership of an infrastructure team.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting hardware.
- Knowledge of current protocols and standards, including TCP/IP.
- Application support experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of the following operating systems Windows Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Solaris.
- Certifications will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- UI / UX Graphic Designer Job at Rise Networks
- Junior Full Stack Engineer Job at Contec Global Group
- Junior Product Designer Job at Contec Global Group
- IT Support Specialist Job at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society
- ICT Senior Officer Job at Mercy Corps
- ICT Manager Job at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- IT System Analyst Job at Montaigne Place
- Database Administrator Job at One Acre
- Information Technology (I.T) Admin in an Energy Distribution company
- System Ops Administrator Job at Global Accelerex