Job Openings at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated
Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited is a well-established functional family-oriented real estate firm in Lagos married with traditional values of reliability and responsibility. Our employees are characterized by their shared passion for affordable luxury properties,as well as personal discipline and motivation. The satisfaction of our exclusive clientele is always at the forefront of our property consultants’ passionate work. Accountability to our customers, whom we always treat with high esteem to ensure we offer and deliver real estate brokerage services with consistent quality laced with innovation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, whatsapp, email, and other electronic means in a bid to maintain good customer relationships.
- An effective sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- Carry out effective site inspections and customer engagement
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone, whatsapp, email and other electronic means as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships
- Identification of sales opportunities within assigned territories.
- Sales of real estate products to those identified targets
- B.Sc or more is important
- Proven experience as sales executives in real estate role.
- A minimum of 3 Years sales experience within Real Estate sales environment is very essential.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- The successful applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be customer focused.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face encounters with prospects.
- Persistence is vital to the sales cycle therefore you must have the determination to succeed.
- The ability to build a solid pipeline is key to success in the sales cycle, and it is essential to the success in this role.
- Between age 28 - 35years Old Strictly.
- Proximity to living in Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Victoria Island Lagos.
Job Position: Human Resources Executive
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an HR Officer to oversee the human resources activities in our organization. We have young team who are passionate and ambitious.
- The ideal candidate should be skilled and from experience be able to bring the best out in a dynamic team.
- Manage the organization’s recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment by maintaining good employee relation, address grievances or other issues.
- Oversee and manage the organization’s performance appraisal system in a way that fosters high employees’ performance.
- Maintain payroll and employees’ benefits program.
- Assess employees’ training needs and recommend the required training.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven working experience as a human resources personnel.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Knowledge on using an HR application will be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop HR strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and emotional intelligence skill.
- Knowledge of Nigeria labour law andHR best practices.
- Female Preferably.
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To strengthen our operations, we are looking to hire a resourceful Business Development Manager and will manage the day-to-day sales & marketing activities of the team, develop long term sales, marketing and business development strategy for the company and ensure that the company leads and improve her market share in the competitive market.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter in Real Estate sales, marketing and business development. Oversees all sales, promotional events, attract new clients and improve retention.
- Provide world-class sales management experience.
- Develop and drive sales initiatives to achieve set goals by mentoring and motivating the sales team.
- Proactively drive Sales Planning, Forecasting, and Sales & Customer Service Management
- Deliver targeted top line as per the projects business plan by meeting sales targets.
- Develop and implement comprehensive Sales strategies & other promotional activities for various projects to create new markets, achieve targeted sales.
- Implement a mechanism for evaluation & categorization of channel partners
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales enquiries, methods and results.
- Oversee the development and management of internal sales operations & processes.
- Regular analysis of sales trends & coming up with sales techniques that target the right market with the right tools.
- Propose & implement sales promotion activities for the project.
- Participate in negotiations & bringing deals to a closure.
- Devise new and innovative selling and promotional techniques/schemes
- Competitor Trend Monitoring and Competitor Benchmarking in order to effectively balance competing priorities to full fill all customer expectations i.e., keeping abreast with competitor residential property offerings, pricing, location, quality, etc.
- Educate clients with the market trends, keeping them aware with the rental returns and the price appreciation they may get after investing in our properties.
- Scan the market, identify opportunities for business growth, prepare and implement growth plans
- Delivering positive customer experience to a distinguished client base
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date customer and sales database
- Receive and incorporate feedbacks from customers to improve personal and business performance.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Identify legal issues arising from contract or sales document.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Master's Degree / MBA may be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in sales, marketing and business development/promotion in Real Estate.
- Evidence of Leading & delivering results.
- Experience in customer acquisition, management and retention.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Demonstrate strong sales and marketing skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills- Coaching and Mentoring.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies.
- Proficiency with HubSpot marketing suite or its equivalent.
- Strong customer relationships skills and influencing skills to establish credibility.
- Strong mind-set for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work collaboratively and engage the customers and other stakeholders in achieving the company’s agenda.
- Strategic thinker, Analytical and problem-solving skills and strong delivery focus.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
- Strong collaboration skills, understanding how to operate in a complex matrixed organisation.
- Positive outlook, drive and self-motivation to succeed.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and integrity.
- In-depth understanding of the peculiar intricacies of the Real Estate business environment.
- Proficient use of Technology-MS office packages and CRM tools.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job position as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources Director Job at New Incentives
- Human Resources Manager Job at Loomi Education
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Product Specialist Job at Lendsqr
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Greystone Consulting Limited
- Key Account Manager Job at Greystone Consulting Limited
- Sales Representative Job at GreyStone Consulting Limited
- Head, Investment Job at Rich-Oak Investment and Business Advisory Limited
- Business Development / Customer Service Personnel Job at Dijo Waste Service
- HR/Admin Manager Job at Septem7 Investment Limited