Job Openings at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Marketing Officer
Job Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
- The marketing officer will manage potential clients and market the brand name and product of the bakery as well as maintain customer relations and increase supply.
- Takes bread orders.
- Distributes bread for bike sales.
- Finds market for bread bike sales
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client's voice and mission
- Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
- Building sustained, profitable ties with our customers.
- Conduct a needs assessment of the company.
- Develop a work plan for sales and marketing function.
- Work on improving the visibility of company as well as its product and services.
- Work on improving the quality, content and marketing of the company, its product, and services.
- Introduce new products to the market.
- Conduct market surveys and sales scales.
- Improve customer relationship management for the company.
- Meet revenue targets by direct marketing and sales.
- Improve marketing efforts through indirect marketing.
- Prepare weekly and monthly marketing and sales reports.
- The marketing officer is expected to work with members of sales and marketing team to plan, execute and monitor a successful marketing campaign.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Increase in the amount of products output and sales.
- Increase in orders.
- Must have a Degree in a Marketing related discipline
- Must be able to drive.
- Must have top-notch 2 years marketing experience.
- Must be friendly.
- Must have good communication skill
- Must be a creative problem solver
- Must be able to multi-task.
- High visionary and strategic thinking/planning ability
- Strong team building ability
- Team player
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills and persuasive power to
- Motivate people
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Relationship management
- Marketing / sales skills
- Negotiation skills.
Salary for a start is Sixty Thousand Naira (N60,000) monthly.
Job Position: HR Generalist
Job Location: Asokoro, Abuja
- The HR Generalist will manage clients, oversee organizational planning and development, recruit, handle payroll management systems, manage statutory compliance, develop training material, facilitate training, support and develop talent.
- He will be responsible for some administrative tasks, and will contribute to making the organization a profitable and better work place.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and system.
- Maintain client relationship.
- Provide consulting services on policies and procedures.
- Recruitment job descriptions, creating adverts, and managing the hiring process.
- Coordinate interviews and screening candidates.
- Prepare reports and evaluation sheet.
- Analyze and monitor leave request and approval.
- Manage payroll, staff benefits and performance bonuses.
- Evaluate staff performance and carryout performance appraisal management processes.
- Create and implement effective on-boarding process.
- Oversee training and development programs.
- Assist in the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Keep employee records.
- Communicate in a professional manner via emails and otherwise.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Develop templates to ease workflow.
- Suggest and advice the management team on various ways to improve.
- You are expected to have knowledge of various HR functions, staff relations and management. We want to see a committed and approachable individual with great character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to clients, employees, generalists and management with exceptional dedication and loyalty.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Stable workforce.
- Smooth staff relations.
- Increased productivity.
- Standard organizational structure.
- Update mode of operations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Business Management, Administration, or related area.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related fields is an added advantage.
- 3 years of experience working as an HR generalist (Minimum Requirement).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3 years of prior relevant experience in Human Resources Management department (Mandatory).
- Fluency in English languages required.
- Excellent skill with Microsoft power point.
- Superb skill with Microsoft word.
- Very good skill with Microsoft excel.
- Must have experience in using software and HR management tools.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, this is to enable professional interaction with staff and management, both internal and external to the organization.
- Ability to prepare work reports, including develop and administer template.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize.
- Skilled at working under pressure, managing work stress, and taking initiative.
- Capacity to deal with sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Good IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Salary for a start is Eighty Thousand Naira (N80,000) monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "HR-GEN-EXP" as the subject of the email.
- Marketer Job at Shawercareplus
- Business Developer / Marketer Job at Nocturnus Security Limited
- HR Business Partner Job at Tamy Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Digital Marketer (NYSC) Recruitment at Rotation and Precision Machines Limited
- Public Relations Associate Recruitment at Evaluate Media
- HR Officer Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Human Resource Officer Job at IT Horizons Limited
- Experienced Loan Marketer Job at Alert Microfinance Bank
- Social Media Manager / Content Creator Job at Essential Interiors Magazine
- Digital Marketer Job at Tempkers