Job Openings at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.
Eden Solutions & Resources Limited - Our client, a logistics company in Wuse 2, Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative / Marketer
Job Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- This person will be responsible for attending to clients frequently and be involved in social media and physical marketing.
- Receive phone calls on behalf of the company
- Generate sales leads
- Carryout social media and physical marketing when the need arises
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods / tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree or HND from a recognized higher institution.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Customer Service Rep or Marketer.
- Strong phone handling skills and active listening.
- Candidate must be a fast learner with have willingness to be trained.
- Must have the ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must have good knowledge of Abuja terrain.
- Must be computer literate, and can use smart phones effectively.
N45,000 per month.
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Job Position: Civil Engineer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a candidate to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects from conception through to completion.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Masters will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Must have license of professional engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D etc
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
N200,000 - N300,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Entry Level Customer Experience Officer Recruitment at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
- EdFin Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Graduate Trainee - Relationship Officer
- Entry Level Battery Engineer Recruitment at Aldelano Solar Solutions
- Job Openings at Dangote Group
- Front Desk / Customer Service Representative Job at INFINOX Capital
- Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician Job at AIKI Services
- Field Mechanical Officer Job at JMG Limited
- Customer Service Engineer Trainee Recruitment at Buhler
- Fleet Maintenance Authorization Agent Job at Moove
- Instrumentation and Control Engineer Job at Myrtle Management Consultants