Junior Marketing Coordinator Job at Persianas Retail Limited
Persianas Retail Limited (PRL) is a leading retail company in Nigeria that offers an array of fashion and lifestyle products and services to customers across Nigeria. We have built valuable partnerships with renowned brands such as Puma and Lacoste, cementing our reputation as a trusted retail leader. Our extensive distribution channels include physical stores, e-commerce, and Wholesale Distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior Marketing Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- At Persianas Retail, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our marketing. To build on this momentum, we’re searching for a Junior Marketing Coordinator to support the team and drive efficiency.
- From day one, he/she will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and customer goals.
- PRL is looking for a creative team player with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management, and a highly organised person who is able to handle and execute various projects and initiatives.
- Assisting with developing strategic marketing initiatives, campaigns, and activities in alignment with organizational goals.
- End-to-end implementation and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that projects are completed on time.
- Collaborating with the design team to produce promotional materials and content.
- Creating, maintaining, and strengthening the organization’s overall brand (PRL, The Mix, PUMA and Lacoste) through all media avenues (traditional / non-traditional).
- Maintaining brand consistency across all communication channels and materials.
- Managing the visual aspects of the brand, including the logo, colour scheme, typography, and design guidelines.
- Conducting data analysis and preparing reports into the success and setbacks of campaigns or initiatives
- Monitor and analyse the performance of branding and communication initiatives and provide regular reports on key metrics, insights, and recommendations for improvements.
- Organizing promotional activities for new products / campaigns.
- Assisting with the creation of compelling content strategies for various platforms such as social media, websites, blogs, newsletter, and marketing campaigns.
- Developing engaging written and visual content that effectively communicates the brand's values, messages, and offerings.
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Developing and managing all internal marketing communication systems.
- Assisting with press releases to announce new and existing campaigns / projects.
- Monitoring market trends and conduct competitive analysis to identify brand differentiation opportunities.
- University Degree, preferably in the Business or Fashion field.
- At least 1 year of relevant marketing experience with sports or fashion retail brands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Creative mindset
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Sufficient understanding of brand strategy, marketing tactics, and marketing activities.
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Creative team player
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Adaptable approach and flexible thinking
- Proactive and resourceful
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Junior Marketing Coordinator Application" as the subject of the mail.
- Social Media Executive Job at Ziba Beach Resort
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Job Vacancies at Elizabeth Maddeux Limited
- Job Vacancies at Sproxil
- Content Creator and Virtual Assistant Job at Raphael Group
- Editor Job at the News Chronicle
- Brand and Digital Marketing Manager Job at GIG Logistics
- Digital & PR Lead Job at Octoplus Marketing Group
- Brand Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited