Key Account Sales Manager Job at BASF
BASF - We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Key Account Sales Manager
Job ID: 42271
Job Location: Nigeria
What you can expect
Responsible for marketing and selling of the BASF products for key account(s). Develops and coordinates the whole sales process, full accountability and responsibility for pricing execution and profitability. Customer focused business environment, taking BASF's business interests into account. Core responsibilities will include the following:
- EBIT per customer ( Based on customer allocation ).
- Liaise with accounts personnel in debt collection and accounts payable
- Deeply understand customer needs/ requirements, creates value by integrating customer’s industry trends and technical innovations
- Maintain and develop customer relationship on all organizational levels, knowing the decision makers and influencers (power mapping)
- Identify business trends in customer scope
- Prepare budget for the assigned accounts in line with the regional strategies
- Monitor sales budgets, taking corrective action where necessary
- Facilitate and influence cross BU/Region information exchange and identify growth potential by industry/ customer across BU/Region
- Represent actively BASF’s interests in the market (e.g. industry associations, regional fairs, customer events, lobbying)
- Create, implement and update key account concept(s)
- Prepare comprehensive market analysis with focus on market demand, market shares etc.
- Prepare and update competitor profiles
- Support & stimulate team to look for & attract new applications/ innovation, coaching of product launch
- Contribute the effective communication between BASF & assigned account, considering inclusion of diversity
- Improve the distribution channels
What we expect
- Degree in Engineering / Marketing or Business Management or CFD qualification
- Knowledge of construction and building practices
- 5 years of experience in the construction environment, of which 3 years are in sales and engineering.
- Intermediate sales and Marketing understanding
- Ability to research and keep up to date with latest computerized communication techniques
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
- Corporate Sales Staff Job at Hotels.ng
- Business Development Manager Job at Globe Gate West Africa Limited
- Sales Engineer (Generator) Job at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Senior Sales Account Manager Job at Dataflex
- Sales Officer Job at Lorache Group
- Sales Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Consultant Job at Brickwall Global Investment
- Business Development Manager Job at Finchglow Travels
- Sales Representative Job at Jomivic Travels Limited