Key Accounts Manager
Position: Key Accounts Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client, a reputable paint manufacturing company is looking to hire an experienced Key Accounts Manager.
Purpose of role
To coordinate sales and sustain a seamless relationship between the business and its Key customers; institutions, corporate bodies etc. by ensuring an excellent service delivery
- Develop and recruit institutional customers for the business.
- Generate orders by liaising with institutional customers and the entire field sales force.
- Ensures that proper documentations are made in the processing of all Key Accounts orders.
- Monitors the performance of each institutional customer and regularly advises management on actions to take, especially when there are deviations.
- Promotes the corporate image of the company by building lasting relationships with all Key Account customers.
- Maintains a close link with the company’s institutional customers, especially Banks, schools and Specifiers etc.
- Develop and improve partnership and relationship with key accounts as referred above.
- Prepare monthly report that capture current market situation that will help to meet profit objectives.
- Prepare monthly institutional customers requirements to aid production planning – through a demand generation order.
- Attend and contribute at sales and regional meetings to solve urgent organizational process and people issues to achieve corporate objective.
- Provide timely reports and information to help strategic tactical decisions. –Daily, Weekly and Monthly Sales Summary
- Make recommendations on trade terms for institutional customers and other marketing related expenditures.
- Monitor and control the use of company’s resources within his authority.
Qualifications & Skills
- First degree (with Hons.) with at least 10 years’ experience in sales and marketing management.
- Candidate must possess very good marketing and sales techniques.
- Knowledgeable in supply chain management, and have some knowledge of financial management and corporate finance.
- Candidate must be good at information management, demonstrate interpersonal communication skills, be innovative and creative and be externally oriented.
- Candidate must have sound business knowledge, demonstrate self-confidence and integrity and be good at customer management.
- Sales Manager (Travels and Tours) Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Sales Executive Job at ASA ADVANCE TECH LTD
- Head Sales, Real Estate Recruitment at Afordonz Consulting Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Westfield Consulting Limited Recruitment for Sales Executive - Media House
- Sales Supervisor Job at Paykobo
- Corporate Sales Advisor Job at AB Microfinance Bank NIgeria
- Head, Business Development Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Head of Sales Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited Recruitment for a Medical Sales Representative