KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018/2019
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Job Code: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and
- at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Account Manager Job at Netcom Africa
- Auditor Job at Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited
- Finance & Administrative Assistant Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Intern Architect at Vincintore Limited
- Accountant/Logistic Officer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Accountant Job at Credpal
- Cashier Job at Deodar Controls Limited
- Account/Front Desk Officer Job at Lorache Group
- Internal Auditor Job at Elevantix Consulting Ltd.
- Accountant Job at Deodar Controls Limited