Lead Transformation Officer Job at Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Lead Transformation Officer
- Minimum education level – First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution.
- Masters of Business Administration is recommended and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in management consulting & project management, leading multiple
- teams/work streams, strategic planning, business management, corporate leadership, and financial decision making.
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives into holistic change management strategies.
- Articulate the company’s mission in a clear and concise way that can speak to customers and employees at all levels.
- Create actionable goals that make it possible to turn that mission into tangible results.
- Assess the company’s many different projects from the products down to the daily administrative activities to make sure they align with the company’s goals.
- Analyze the success of products, projects, and activities.
- Manage economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Discover ways to increase revenue by eliminating wasteful practices and expediting product delivery.
- Lead and support management in application and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.
- Assess trends and technology that hinder/boost the transformation, identify processes that need to be changed and re-design processes that support transformation.
- Drive fundamental changes in the value proposition/way services are delivered and the market served.
- Strike the right balance between carrot and stick, between short-term improvement and long-term value, and between making sure line managers themselves take responsibility for change and personally ensuring they deliver results quickly and with suitably high ambition.
- Lead multiple projects and support project managers in the design and implementation phases. Confirms deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments.
- Ensure operational transparency & governance, strategy integration and streamlined customer processes.
- Effectively mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges.
- Develop the Business model design and Business architecture.
- Foster a culture of TCG Values.
- Achieve profitable growth and deliver on TCG's growth, sales strategy and targets including new and existing accounts.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- N-Power Application Portal 2020 - Apply Now
- Marketer Job at E-FAG Quality Concept
- Orange Group Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2020
- HSE Manager Job at First Ideologies Limited (FIL)
- Digital Marketing Manager Job at Mobihealth International
- Voice Over Artist Job at Cineast Original Production Studios
- Graphic Designer & Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Administrative Executive / Tele-Marketer Recruitment
- Digital Marketer Job at Consolidated Hallmark Insurance