Lecturer II(Business Administration) Job at Edo University Iyamho
Edo University Iyamho, located in Etsako Central in the central of Edo North, is one of the world's leading teaching and research universities. Since its opening in 2016, EUI has been dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic position below:
Job Position: Lecturer II
Job Location: Edo
Faculty: Arts, Management and Social Sciences
Department: Business Administration
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree (or a Fellowship of either the National or West African College) in the appropriate discipline applied for, with three (3) years teaching and research experience in a University, with at least two (2) years as an Assistant Lecturer.
- Computer literacy and ability to teach using Multimedia technology is mandatory.
Salary and Allowance
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
Conditions of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Senior Staff in Nigerian Universities.
In addition to stating the names and addressees of the referees, applicants should request their referees to forward reference on their behalf directly to:
Edo University, Iyamho,
Etsako West LGA,
Note: When the page opens, Click on "Academic Staff Application" and click on "Continue".
- Computer Programmer / Tutor Job at AcademicianHelp
- Subject Expert (Pre NYSC / NYSC / Internship) Recruitment at AcademicianHelp
- Home Tutor Job at Tempkers
- Language Teacher (French, Yoruba) Job at KingsPark College of Arts and Sciences
- Biology Teacher Job at KingsPark College of Arts and Sciences
- English / Diction / Phonics Class Teacher Job at EOAC International Schools
- Teacher Recruitment at EOAC International Schools
- English and Literature Teacher Job at Noble Hall Leadership Academy
- Head of School and Assistant Head of School Recruitment
- Teacher Recruitment at KingsPark College of Arts and Sciences