Legal Consultants - Our client, is a group of companies operating in several sectors of Nigerian economy. We are seeking to recruit for the client very experienced lawyers to occupy the vacant position below in different companies:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Assist the Directors in carrying out their responsibilities.
- Handling specific areas of responsibilities of the legal departments.
- Holding briefs for the directors and representing the companies as instructed.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- An LL.M, relevant Post graduate degree or professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Mature and confident, with initiative, excellent judgment and analytical.
- Specialization in certain aspects of the responsibilities will be an added advantage.
- Have initiative and obility to work with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of 10 years post call-to-bar experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the requirements of a Company Secretary.
- Appropriate numerical and computer skills, including proficiency in the use at Microsoft Office packages.
- Not more than 45 years of age.
- The client is one of the most attractive employers in Nigeria in terms of remuneration packages and prospects for growth.
- The email should include your CV's (prepared in MS Word) and a scanned passport photograph.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Head of Corporate Governance at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Legal Officer
- Senior Associate (Transactions)
- Senior Associate (Business Development)
- Senior Associate (Litigation)
- Group Head, Legal Services & Company Secretary at Elevantix Consulting
- Brand Protection Manager at Guiness Nigeria Plc
- Manager, Legislative Affairs at MTN Nigeria