Legal Officer Job at Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Legal Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for rendering assistance to the Head, Legal & Company Secretary in ensuring the highest level of corporate governance within the Group, providing quality legal solutions and minimizing business liabilities, exposure and interruption arising from non-compliance with regulations
- Assisting in pre-and post- meeting activities for the Board and the group
- Maintenance of a checklist of regulatory filings
- Maintenance of statutory and other related records including register of members, directors, share register for each company within the group
- Conduct of legal research and constant monitoring of legal and regulatory change
- Dealing with correspondence, collation of information and preparation of reports
- Liaising with external counsel and follow-up on pending litigations
- Assisting in contract lifecycle management – preparation, drafting, vetting and negotiation of agreement
- Monitoring and filling of completed contracts and other corporate documents
- Preparation of board resolutions and extract of minutes, schedule of meetings etc.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the Company Secretariat and Legal Services Department
- Carrying out of duties, properly assigned as may be occasioned by the exigencies of the job.
- L.LB in Law
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous projects and priorities at once
- Positive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Basic computer skills and excellent phone disposition.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- MKOBO MICROFINANCE BANK Recruitment for Legal Officer & Executive Assistant
- Legal Associate Job at Rose Adima & Associates
- Lawyer Job at Think Axis Limited
- Graduate Legal Intern Recruitment at Capital Ace Attorneys
- Legal Counsel Job at Bolt
- Human Resources and Legal Officer Job at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Lawyer Job at Asset and Equity Group
- Legal Officer Job at Norrenberger
- Legal & Compliance Associate Job at Ren Money Microfinance Bank
- Human Resource and Legal Officer Job at Blackcod Asset Management