Legal Officer Job at Contec Global Group
Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Legal Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Experience working with IT/Technology related functions handling NDA/MOU drafting.
- Provide well researched support during contract negotiations
- Draft and review contracts and service level agreements
- Contract management including management of Service Providers and provide recourse options for non-performing contractors.
- Prepare document templates to support various business activities
- Advise Directors and Management on Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Assist in organizing Board meetings including circulation of Agenda
- Prepare resolutions of Directors and communicate to the appropriate departments for timely action.
- Conduct due diligence checks on potential investors and facilitate responses to due diligence checks including reporting on contractual transactions, litigation and corporate governance.
- Provide legal opinion on matters relating to Property
- Review charges, facility offer letters and other bank securities
- Prepare bank mandates and other bank documentation.
- Manage correspondence from external and internal users directed to the Legal Department.
- Implement legal policies, systems and procedures
- Submit reports on legal matters and a custodian of all legal instruments and documents
- A Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B) from a recognized University.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the same role.
- Excellent organizational, administrative and time management skills with the ability to handle a diverse range of issues within tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal officer
- Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment for a Team Lead - Legal/HR
- Guiness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Commercial Legal Manager
- Legal Officer Job at a reputable company
- Legal Manager Job at CIG Motor Company Ltd
- Company Secretary/Legal Adviser Job at H.Pierson
- Legal Adviser/Company Secretary Job at Vodstra Limited
- Team Lead, Legal/HR Department Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Legal Officer Job at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Legal Adviser Job at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)