Legal Officer Job at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Legal Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Legal Officer will be primarily responsible for providing advice, guidance and representing clients in court. This position can encompass a wide variety of roles.
- Give legal advice to clients after studying their cases.
- Conduct meeting with clients in order to understand the details of their case.
- Stay updated with the information related to laws and legal processes.
- Give the company detailed explanation of legal issues that may arise due to certain reasons.
- Advise the company’s management on the ways to avoid legal issues from arising.
- Give advice on any litigation that may impact the trust.
- Offer legal interpretation service to the company’s management on different factors on the present laws and regulatory needs.
- Consult various sources and prepare policy papers.
- Review the legal matters of the company and work upon managing them efficiently.
- Help clients in preparing legal documents related to their case.
- Relate with lawyers and other law personnel to discuss about cases.
- Prepare various legal reports on the cases handled.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of LLB.
- Minimum of 1 year post bar experience.
- Good analytical skills - candidates must be highly analytical and able to examine the facts related to cases and contracts in order to develop a compelling legal argument in both criminal and civil matters.
- Good judgement and reasoning skills - this role requires sound judgment and exceptional reasoning skills. Candidates need to examine the evidence at hand and make decisions related to legal strategies and options.
- Research skills - while preparing for a case or providing advice, candidates frequently need to conduct extensive research to learn about related cases and previous judgments that may have a bearing on the case at hand.
- Excellent communication skills - Candidate needs to effectively communicate both verbally (with clients, judges, or juries) and in written documents (such as legal summaries and statements).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Legal officer
- Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment for a Team Lead - Legal/HR
- Guiness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Commercial Legal Manager
- Legal Officer Job at a reputable company
- Legal Manager Job at CIG Motor Company Ltd
- Company Secretary/Legal Adviser Job at H.Pierson
- Legal Adviser/Company Secretary Job at Vodstra Limited
- Team Lead, Legal/HR Department Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Legal Officer Job at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Legal Adviser Job at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)