Legal Officer Job at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Legal Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are currently recruiting Legal Officers for the legal arm of the company.
- The Legal Officer will be primarily responsible for providing advice, guidance and representing clients in court. This position can encompass a wide variety of roles.
- Listen to clients complaints over the phone and give legal advice.
- Input details of clients into the CRM.
- Conduct meeting with clients who actually need to go to court in order to understand the details of their case.
- Work independently or in hand with the company’s Law firm to handle cases in court.
- Give the company detailed feedback on the outcome of cases handled.
- Consult various sources and prepare policy papers.
- Help clients in preparing legal documents related to their case.
- Relate with lawyers and other law personnel to discuss about cases.
- Prepare various legal reports on the cases handled.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum LLB.
- Minimum of 1 year post bar experience.
- Good analytical skills - candidates must be highly analytical and able to examine the facts related to cases and contracts in order to develop a compelling legal argument in both criminal and civil matters.
- Good judgement and reasoning skills – this role requires sound judgment and exceptional reasoning skills. Candidates need to examine the evidence at hand and make decisions related to legal strategies and options.
- Research skills - while preparing for a case or providing advice, candidates frequently need to conduct extensive research to learn about related cases and previous judgments that may have a bearing on the case at hand.
- Excellent communication skills - Candidate needs to effectively communicate both verbally (with clients, judges, or juries) and in written documents (such as legal summaries and statements).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Lawyer Job at a reputable company
- PA/Legal Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Executive Assistant (Legal Background) Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Senior Associate Job at SPA. Ajibade & Co.
- Practice Manager Job at XL Enterprise Solutions Limited
- Commercial Lawyer Job at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Legal/Human Resource Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Lawyer Job at A leading industrial security company
- Associate Lawyer Job at Alan & Grant
- Corporate Law & Business Lawyer Job at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)