Loan Officers at Rephidim Microfinance Bank Limited
Rephidim Microfinance Bank is a provider of superior micro finance services using well-motivated personnel and state-of-the-art technology for the benefit of all stakeholders, and with a vision to be the leading Microfinance Institution in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Loan Officers
Location: Iyana Ipaja, Lagos
- OND, NCE, SSCE
- Ability to process and apply new skills and concepts quickly.
- Superior capacity of understanding new concepts and applying them correctly.
- Inclination to adapt to new concepts and situations quickly.
- Be at least 20 years old
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Loan Officer as the Subject of the mail.
- Contact Centre Agent Job at a reputable Bank
- Bank Teller Job at a reputable Bank
- Graduate Transaction Officer Recruitment at a reputable Bank
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Insurance Advisor Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Relationship Manager Job at Tuge Height Nigeria
- Insurance Advisor / Marketing Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for a Retail Relationship Management Officer
- Project Manager Job at Citibank Nigeria Limited