Logistics Consultant Job at Conclase Consulting
Conclase Consulting - As a leading provider of end-to-end staffing services with a focus on IT Staff Augmentation Service, Customized Software Development, and end-to-end business process solution service like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). We are positioned as the engine room of growth leveraging on innovative technologies to drive seamless operations for clients and ensure quick project turnaround time while saving costs of acquisition and increasing ROI.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Consultant
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are seeking a resourceful logistics consultant to enhance our business's logistical operations. You will be assessing logistical processes, developing improvement plans, and overseeing the implementation of new supply chain strategies
- To ensure success as a logistics consultant, you should demonstrate extensive experience as a logistics consultant in a related industry and the ability to implement improvement strategies. A first-class logistics consultant will be someone whose expertise translates into optimized efficiency and increased profitability.
- Evaluating logistical processes to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Analyzing supply chain data and assessing risks.
- Developing cost-effective solutions and interventions to optimize logistical efficiency.
- Presenting improvement plans to senior managers for approval.
- Conveying improvement strategies to individual managers, employees, and departments, as well as facilitating training sessions.
- Overseeing the implementation of improvement plans, as well as providing guidance and support.
- Optimizing communication channels with customers, vendors, and suppliers.
- Evaluating the impact of improvement strategies and making adjustments as needed.
- Documenting improvement plans, setting deadlines, and monitoring progress.
- A minimum of two years' experience as a logistical consultant in a related industry.
- Extensive knowledge of supply chain management.
- Proficiency in database tools and business management software.
- Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Superb leadership and collaboration capabilities.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as the subject of the mail.
- Fleet Maintenance Authorization Agent Job at Moove
- Administrative Fleet Officer Recruitment at Stafflon Consulting
- Logistics Associate Recruitment at Helen Keller International
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Rental Manager
- Ongoing Recruitment for a Delivery Rider at SmartChain West Africa
- Dispatch Rider Recruitment at Meritabode Nigeria Limited
- Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitmen for an Aviation Dispatcher
- Dispatch Rider Recruitment at Samcham Holdings Limited
- Transport Officer Recruitment at Joje Hospital