Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) Specialist Job a Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte Nigeria - As part of the mandate received from The Global Fund (TGF) - a partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) seeks to recruit suitable, qualified and experienced public health professionals for The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) which was established by the Government of Nigeria to coordinate tuberculosis and leprosy control efforts in Nigeria.
Therefore, on behalf of the NTBLCP (National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme), Deloitte is searching for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) Specialist
Reference Number: GFA014
Job Location: Nigeria
- To manage contract with MIS software vendor/consultant and maintain a working relationship with software vendor/consultant to determine data needed to be collected and the appropriate data resources for specific health data projects.
- To formulate, implement, and enforce proper data collection policies and procedures.
- Also, to establish data quality standards and works with NTBLCP, State control programmes, SRs and other stakeholders to ensure logistics reporting standards are met.
Roles and Responsibilities
Project Data Management:
- Reviews and when necessary update existing data collection and evaluation methodologies, including format design, project criteria and requirements, data compilation, relevancy and usage.
- Determines data to be collected and the appropriate data resources for specific health data projects
- Establish data quality standards and works with reporting agencies to ensure standards are met.
- Ensures quality data collection techniques are established for reporting.
- Performs document procedures for data preparation including data cleaning, standardization and analysis
- Develops and implement evaluation methodology related to various health data programs to determine completeness and adequacy of the data collection procedure.
- Ensures that the applicable LMIS is/are properly installed and rolled out
- Ensures that applicable date is (medical and management) is collected from the public and private practices and clinics.
- Ensures the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of data collection
- Provides assistances for operational or data problems.
- Coordinates data entry, transcription, coding, and collating searches and data cleaning.
Data Reporting & Analytics:
- Guides LMCU staff in LMIS data aggregation and analysis and provide quarterly feedback to service delivery points
- Develops LMIS analysis reports as required by NTBLCP and other key stakeholders.
- Develops ad-hoc reports as necessary.
Experience and Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree in Health related field. Additional training in Logistics/supply chain and IT.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Logistics Management of Health commodities.
- Experience in Health Data Analysis/Management, Statistics, Public Health is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of SQL applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the principles and practices of data management, data collection, utilization and validation
- Knowledge of research methodologies
- Appreciable grasp of health statistics and its usage for decision making
- Strong knowledge of drug procurement processes and clearance.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Logistics, Supply Management, and Quality Control
- Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Use of quantification tools such as Quan TB
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional level English language skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is an absolute necessity
- Excellent inter-personal and team building skills.
- Ability to use computer applications for data collection
- Warehouse Officer Job at Padoserve Limited
- Logistics Specialist I Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Vincintore Limited
- Store Keeper Job at Triple Tech Imaging
- Logistic Officer Job at Five3 Nigeria Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at The Workplace Centre Limited
- Graduate Logistics Executive Recruitment at GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria Plc
- Logistics Officer - Assets, Fleet and Transport Job at Terre Des Hommes
- Inventory Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Logistics Personnel Job at Hebrewchild Nig. Ltd