Lonadek Nigeria Recruitment for a Freelance Writer
Lonadek Nigeria Limited is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Freelance Writer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Be an excellent creative and engaging writer
- Have an interest in writing about career/professional development, Entrepreneurship, and NGO based content.
- Be knowledgeable with SEO (search engine optimization), and keyword research
- Be thorough and attentive to details
You will be required to:
- Brainstorm topics for new & existing content.
- Effectively deliver high-quality, search engine optimized content
- Edit and proof read to ensure content accuracy and error free
- Write cornerstone non plagiarized content
- Deliver quality, value, and uniqueness.
Qualification / Experience
- At least 1 - 2 years of writing / editing experience
- Excellent command of the English Language, both written & spoken.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and research in a fast-paced environment.
- Job Vacancies at 3101 Media Limited
- Data Entry Officer Job at A Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company
- Intern Writer Recruitment at Diago Technologies
- Data Entry Staff Job at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Digital Copywriter Job at One Doctor
- Data Entry Officer Job at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Copywriter Job at Vocado Agency
- Intern Content Writer Recruitment at Panachora
- Data & Inventory Officer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Copy Writer Job at JustBrandit Limited