Makeup Artist Job at Nectar Beauty Hub
Nectar Beauty Hub is Nigeria's largest one stop beauty company with various beauty products for discerning beauty connoisseurs and other beauty care enthusiasts with emphasize on making everyone beautiful. We stand as a mother brand representing various beauty products and brands in Nigeria.
Nectar Beauty Hub currently has retail outlets across Lagos. Our product lines include Beauty Equipment, Spa Furniture, Nail Care, Skin Care, Personal Care Products, Hair, Makeup & Products for Men.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Makeup Artist
Job Location: Lagos
- Do you have the ability to provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application?
- Are you willing to communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements?
- Can you ensure that you maintain knowledge of current make up trends?
- We are seeking to recruit a dynamic, vibrant, passionate and aggressive individual like you to fill this role.
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application using the Company's Brand makeup line.
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate response to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colours and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimize or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques.
- To generate sales from both new and existing clients.
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products.
- Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Maintain all equipment and tools
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain knowledge of current make up trends.
- Candidate must be SMART
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc in a relevant discipline
- Certificate/Diploma from a Beauty School
- 1-3 years’ experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Project Designer Job at Focal Point Cleaners Limited
- Associate Creative Director Job at Totality Work Ventures
- Interior Creative Designer Job at DO.II Designs Limited
- Graphics and Operations Manager Job at DU opensource Limited
- Creative Design & Content Writer Recruitment at Oriental Selected Company Limited
- Fashion Designer Job at Grittyplus Limited
- Graphic Designer Job at Regnant
- Graphics Designer
- Graphic Designer Job at Strugz
- Sewing Machine Operator Job at International Uniforms Nigeria Limited