Male Personal Assistant to the CEO Job at City Sports Group Limited
City Sports Group Limited is a limited liability total sports development group of companies based in Nigeria and an affiliate of City Sports Group Ltd UK. With our team of professionals, well-structured and result oriented programs, we are committed to being change agents revolutionizing sports business in Nigeria. Our main areas of focus include, sports facilities construction and maintenance, sports events planning and organisation, sports clubs, sports kitting, sports talent identification and development, school sports and sports agency and consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Male Personal Assistant to the CEO
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Support the CEO:
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s diary and email account and ensure that the CEO is fully prepared for all meetings and engagements with relevant briefing notes.
- Manage CEO’s travel, balancing cost and time efficiency and processing expenses.
- Conduct regular diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements and invitations and all other requests for the CEO’s time.
- Manage the process from “start to finish” of obtaining briefings and papers (as required) from the Leadership Team on behalf of the CEO, to ensure that they are fully prepared for all engagements.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Responding to invites and making necessary arrangements.
- Work on delegated projects and research as directed to support the CEO in their meeting preparation.
- Schedule meetings between the CEO and their direct reports and the committees and groups of which they are a member.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Handle confidential information; organize and maintain files.
- In the absence of the CEO, prepare correspondence on their behalf.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BSc / HND in any course (preferably in the Social Sciences or Arts)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of working as an Executive Assistant at CEO level.
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to work long hours (weekend inclusive)
- Professional discretion
- Efficient and a quick thinker
- Well-developed time management skills
- IAAP Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) or professional certification in office management preferred.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong literacy and verbal reasoning and proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars.
- Experience of complying with Company Secretary obligations and support of those responsibilities.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand.
- Ability to structure own time and create transparent approach to workflow management.
- Problem-solving/ solution orientation.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, able to adapt and respond to the unexpected.
- Confident, proactive, self-motivated and organised approach.
- Reliable, responsive, discrete, confidential and diplomatic.
- Calm under pressure of short deadlines and unexpected change of plans.
- Good eye for detail and commitment to high quality outcomes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Personal Assistant and Quality Control Officer Job at Reposebay Human Resource Limited
- Company Secretary / Office Assistant Job at Fannix Limited
- Admin Secretary Job in Lagos
- Executive Secretary Job at FiberOne
- Secretary & Logistics Manager Job at Beads Engineering Limited
- Administrative Secretary / Personal Assistant to the MD Job at Kelina Hospital
- Personal Assistant Job at Citygate Global Investment Limited
- Executive / Personal Assistant Job at Don Quester Consulting
- Female Administrative Secretary Job at Morris Royal Security Limited
- Personal Executive Assistant Job at IT Horizons Limited