Management Accountant Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Finance Department
Industry: Real Estate
Report To: General Manager
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Prepare management accounts monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Project budgeting, monitoring, and reporting of variance
- Link the finance department in Abuja with the Lagos office
- Ensure proper capturing of all financial transactions
- Conduct project appraisal and reporting
- Work with external auditor on statutory audit of financial statements
- Prepare project variance analysis and advise the management
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, and regulatory requirements in the preparation of financial statements
- Prepare cashflow forecast for business management
- Create and manage fixed asset register
- Tax administration – FIRS and LIRS
- Project and general payables management
- Sales receivables administration
- Prepare project viability appraisals
- Implementation of internal and external auditors’ recommendations on financial statements
- Timely flag all unresolved issues.
- Any other job that may be assigned by the financial controller.
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration.
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience as a management accountant or any similar role.
- High level of integrity, professionalism, innovation, and creativity.
- Applicants must not be above 40 years of age.
- Must be available for travel.
- Practical Knowledge of office tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and QuickBooks.
- Good understanding of IFRS and other relevant standards applicable to the real estate industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of the business and other matters
- Sound analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail
- Role models integrity, transparency, and honesty.
N400,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in a doc. or pdf. format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Management Accountant" as the email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Junior Accountant Job at EZ37 Solutions
- Senior Audit Manager Job at Kyosk Digital Services Limited
- Audit Assistant Job at Khenpro Global Services
- Personal Assistant, Financial Markets Job at Standard Chartered Bank
- Audit trainee
- Senior Accountant
- Audit Supervisor
- Audit Senior
- Finance Controller Job at TeamAce Limited
- Finance Coordinator Job at ActionAid Nigeria