Position: Managing Director
Location: Ibadan, Nigeria
Our Client, a start-up juice manufacturing company, is looking to attract a suitably qualified candidate to fill the above position.
Purpose of role
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals. The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Meeting with the finance director on a regular basis to review the company’s financial performance.
- Interviewing for senior positions within the organization and signing offers of employment.
- Managing the direction of the company and guiding senior members of the company.
- Working closely with the Sales Director on sales strategy and approach to winning new business.
- Carrying out regular SWOT analysis to mitigate any potential risks through industry and market changes.
- Speaking at events and exhibitions on behalf of the company.
- Looking for opportunities to increase efficiencies and speed up processes across the business.
- Setting company budgets and forecasts alongside the finance director.
- Reporting results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing or related field, MBA (added advantage).
- A successful track record of business delivery and management.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in required field.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Knowledge of managing a factory.
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Negotiating and Decision making skills.
- Management ability and supervisory skills.
- Team oriented.
- Latest Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Production Manager Job at Tomi's Treats Limited
- Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical Engineer at Drury Industries
- Laboratory Manager Job at Drury Industries
- New Job Openings at EnvironQuest Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job opportunities at FHI 360
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Social Enterprise in Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancies at KOKO TV Nigeria
- Customer Address Verification Officer Job at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Security Officer Job at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited