Managing Director / CEO Job at a reputable Bank
A reputable Microfinance Bank is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Managing Director / CEO
Job Location: Lagos
The candidate for the Managing Director of the proposed Microfinance to be appointed will be a competent, seasoned and experienced banker with requisite qualifications and certification and must satisfy the following conditions:
- He/She must hold a minimum of first degree or its equivalent in any discipline (Additional qualification or degree in any finance or business-related discipline Advantage).
- Minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification experience out of which, at least, five (5) must be in the financial services industry and at least, three (3) at the senior management level.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competences in practical microfinance banking and possession of the Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) will be an added advantage.
- His/her special skill and abilities are demonstrated in being a goal getter, target driven, hardworking and dedication to duty.
- He must sufficiently computer literate and a great team motivator and player.
- Head Teacher / School Administrator Job at Stellbeth Educational Consult
- Executive Housekeeper Job at Marriott International
- Vice President, Government Engagement Job at MasterCard Nigeria
- Global Head of Consumer Support Job at Tek Experts
- General Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Regional Hotel Operations Manager Job at YIMEI GROUP
- Halal Fund Manager Job at Norrenberger
- Country Manager Job at OnePort 365
- Senior Operations Manager Job at Venture Garden Nigeria
- Restaurant Manager Job at Eat N Go Limited (Aba , Delta)