Managing Director Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited - Our client in the Microfinance Bank industry requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Managing Director
Job Location: Lagos
Responsibility and Expectations
- Business Growth
- Brand Development and Visibility
- Market Share
- National Presence
- 8 - 12 years experience; the past 5 years in management position in Microfinance Bank.
- Team player, ability to meet deadlines, goal and result oriented
- Demonstrate evidence of growing balance sheet size of an organization, marketing exploits and target driven
- A strategic outlook
- Ability to evolve strategies for improved turnover
- Strong presentation, negotiation and computer skills
- Proven ability to build positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- An inclusive management style that encourages professional growth and development of staff while demanding a high level of individual and organizational goal achievement
- Exhibit strong understanding of the market, industry and interface with regulators, banks and other financial institutions, investment, business, industry executives and executives of other influential bodies on a regular basis in order to increase the standing of the bank with those bodies and improve business effectiveness.
- Ability to relate with Board of Directors and prepare memos for board approval and engender cordial relationship with the board to achieve corporate goal.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Supervisor Job at Zetech Oil Services
- General Manager_UK Expatriate Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- General Manager - Farming Operations
- General Manager - Business Development
- Warehouse Manager Job at Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics Limited
- Community Engagement Manager Job at Tuteria Nigeria
- General Manager Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment
- Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2020