Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About Our Client
Our Client, a leading Oilfield servicing company that has a reputable marine service unit, they have over 30 years of delivering high level quality oilfield services and meeting the ever increasing demands of it numerous clients to perfection.
If you would be interested in a highly engaging and rewarding opportunity as the Marine Superintendent for a leading oilfield servicing company then this is right for you:
As the Marine Superintendent, you would oversee the day- to-day vessel operations, maintaining close working relationship with the relevant bodies, departments and persons in line with standard
Operations processes to ensure attainment of the business objectives. You would also supervise the safety chain of the vessel operations; a reliable connection between the management and the crew members by ensuring that adequate resources and shore-based support are applied.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You would ensure company vessels, equipment and related assets are managed and operated in a safe, efficient and in a cost effective manner in full compliance with Class and Statutory regulations.
- You would be responsible for developing and building relationships with key maritime service providers
- You would liaise with regulatory bodies such as NIMASA and other authorized parties to ensure that statutory clearances are met on all areas of operation.
- You would ensure the proper implementation of the ISM / ISPS codes, both on board the vessels
- You would ensure Lost Time Injuries (LTI) is reduced to zero throughout the year in all business locations.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful Marine Superintendent you will have:
- Master Class 1 or Engineer Class 1 Certificate of Competency or equivalent highly desirable
- Proper Master COC- Class 1 or 2 License
- Shore based experience preferably handling DP2 vessels
- Must have worked as Master and/or DPA
- Must be a Nigerian nationality with minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in offshore/shipping industry.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
- Renewable Energy Sales Engineer
- Ongoing Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company
- Business Development Executive (Commercial & industrial sale, downstream Oil and Gas)
- Business Development Executive (Aviation fuel marketing)
- Operations Manager Job in an Indigenous EPC Company
- Pharmacist Job at Vincintoire Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper