Marketer / Sales / PRO Executive Job at Firstlead Properties and Development
Firstlead Properties and Development is a real estate and construction company which provides exotic real estate solutions to its clientele across the world. We provide family-friendly and affordable real estate assets to working-class group, with an installment payment options that help our clientele to finally achieve the dream of owning their home and properties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketer / Sales / PRO Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify, contact and meet target audiences on a daily basis
- Attend events to market our products and services
- Achieve set targets
- Collaborate with team to create and develop content and concepts for promotional activities and advertisements.
- Stay abreast with industry trends and competitions
- Build relationships and coordinate with all stakeholders, including external partners and organizations.
- Perform other duties as required
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Collaborate with a high-performing team of Field marketers to drive growth
- Build our unique brand in the market and drive brand awareness.
- Ensures clients receive marketing literature, answers any questions and obtains any further information necessary for clients.
- Go directly to strategic locations and establish our products for sales
- Reviews any questions or concerns with the Sales Manager.
- Support the company by tracking incoming leads/prospects
- Submits reports to Sales Manager; provides weekly activity/call reports, lost sale reports, and monthly sales forecasts for assigned territory.
- Develop marketing strategies that align with the goals of the organisation
- Boost the presence of organisation by both organic and paid formulas
- Research the customer acquisition and create marketing goals for lead generation
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification
- 3+ years of sales/marketing/PRO experience.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
N100,000 Naira Basic Salary.
Other Benefits include:
- High sales commission/straight-up cash bonuses
- Car Gift
- All-expense-paid vacation or international travels, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Supporting Letter and a Full Recent Photo to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Note: For enquiries, call: 09130000042.
- Marketing Executive Job at Fort Solar Energy Limited
- Marketer Job at Darl Distributors Limited
- Field Marketing Officer Job at the Place - Smackers Limited
- Marketing Manager Job at OneFocus Consulting Service
- Marketer Job at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Sales / Marketing Executive Job at Flexolutions Limited
- Relationship Officer Job at Efficacy Construction Company Limited
- Marketer Job at LEAD Enterprise Support Company Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at AHZ Associates
- Senior Product Manager Job at Renda Limited