Marketing and Communications Intern Recruitment at Authors Bridge
Authors Bridge is a home for all writing needs. We help transformative leaders immortalize their name, knowledge and stories for posterity and create any form of content.
We are creating the biggest consultancy firm in Africa that will provide fast, affordable writing services for people and take away the challenge of speed, required skill set, inspiration and discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing and Communications Intern
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for someone who will manage our online and offline communications with clients and increase brand awareness. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences and pitching proposals in conference rooms, we’d love to meet you
- Promote our products and services online and offline
- Coordinate the design of promotional materials and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
What You Need to Join Us
- Excellent Communication Skills: You might not deliver TED talks but you’ll sure be needed to communicate the brand’s message to customers.
- Independence: you’ll need to be able to get yourself up and at your workstation in the morning without someone shouting at you drill-sergeant style.
- Smart Brains: We sure would need you to bring out-of-the-box ideas to the table.
- Experience with online and offline marketing campaigns
- Decent design skills: You’re sure not designing a website but we need you to manage our social media pages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a letter telling us why they are the right person to join our team to: email@example.com with the heading “Marketing and Communications Intern.”
- Social Media / Digital Marketing Analyst Job at Ecole Conierge
- Job Openings at Alliance Consulting Limited
- Investment & Marketing Manager Job at A reputable conglomerate
- Ongoing Recruitment at Crystgold Diamond Agro-Allied Limited
- Social Media Executive Job at DM Holdings
- Marketer Job at AFRILAB Medical Diagnostics
- Social Media Manager Job at VG Stores
- Digital Marketing / Sales Manager Job at Innovation Village Limited
- Direct Sales Marketer Job at Great Nigeria Insurance Plc
- Latest Recruitment at Easyshop Easycook Services Limited