Crovation Limited was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of Real Estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible to formulate and implement strategies to maximize sales of houses and land within Crovation Limited’s portfolio.
- Your major responsibilities include securing new clients, identifying market segments and prospects to make sales.
- Actively partake in setting sales and marketing targets.
- Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products.
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Drafting of relevant correspondence document to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients’ transaction.
- Participating in site inspections to set in motion sales transactions.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
- Contribute in advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand its products and services
- Develop daily and weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients updating them on their transaction and the company’s projects.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Record and constantly update all client contact data (client relations database management).
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the HOD
- Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- Management Policy
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Relations procedure and process manual(s)
- Standards, including: work-papers, file set up, letters, etc
- Loyalty to the company’s vision
Required Qualification and Experience
- A First Degree in Estate Management, Marketing, Communication Arts, Economics or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Real Estate or Property Development Firm or a similar position
- An MBA or relevant Post graduate Degree/professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Strong knowledge of target market.
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Must be computer literate
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Good marketing / selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer relations and service excellence skills.