Marketing Executive Job at Crovation Limited
Crovation Limited was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- To provide a good number of viable sales prospective clients on a monthly basis.
- Increase sales, drive volumes and supervise the sales process by following up on clients orders.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Ensure payment of services in timely manner.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on organizations services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions and conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- Ensure adherence to the organization's policy.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Estate Management, Marketing, Social Sciences or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Real Estate or Property Development marketing or a similar position.
- Must have a proven track record of successful sales.
- Must be fluent in English and Igbo.
- Female applicants only.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Outgoing and convincing personality with a sense of urgency who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right cause of action.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Self confident and polite.
- Honest and Enthusiatic.
- Creative and pro-active.
- A competitive remuneration plus commission on every sale achieved.
- Health care advantage after confirmation of employment.
- Very supportive and conducive work environment.
- Developmental growth.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Public Relation Officer Job at Easterly Global Limited
- Marketer Recruitment at AETI POWER SYSTEMS AND CONTROL LTD
- Marketing Executive Job at Franko Paints and Painting Services Nigeria
- Freelance Marketing Manager Recruitment at Buylesser Online Shopping Mall
- Marketing Executive Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Digital Marketer/ Web Developer Job at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Tekniteed Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Sales and Marketing Account Executive
- Social Media/Customer Service Executive Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting
- Marketing Officer Job at Viva Cinemas
- Advertising/Promotion Manager Job at Olohi Integrated Farms Limited