Marketing Officer Job at Viva Cinemas
Viva Cinemas - Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Officer
Job Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performs any other duties as assigned by Line Manager
- Support the Viva operations to develop and implement VC commercial marketing plan for key growth and retention volume levers
- Optimise up-sell performance across for box office and concession revenue
- Drive effective retention activity for existing customers through value reinforcement marketing and ensure cinema admission target are met.
- Work closely with schools, corporate and universities and ensure that group booking admissions is met each week
- Work alongside Business Development Manager to get a clear plan and expected targets and feedback on actual performance.
- Liaise with the Cinema Managers (CM) and get weekly film information to create synergy with all clients
- Manage and track group bookings and ensure information is accurate transmitted to all parties of senior management team on weekly basis
- Always aim to surpass target on weekly basis
- Identify and develop corrective actions in response to trading performance and see ways to improve group booking revenue streams
- Identify new opportunities and execute test & learn activities to ensure schools, universities and corporate are engaged and patronising our cinemas weekly
- Liaise with Business Development Manager to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices/cash, as necessary for the business with the supplier.
- Ensuring the cinema meets set admissions targets each month/year etc.
- Support all movie premier activities to drive revenue and ultimately business growth.
- Carrying out market research to seek new opportunities and new clients
- Interpreting market trends and adapting to industry changes while analysing opportunities for growth via acquisition and performing due diligence.
- Maintain a strong and increase database of customers’ contacts including but not limited to regular customers, Schools, Corporate, Tertiary Institutions etc.
Experience & Qualifications
- Person Statement: University degree with 1+ years’ relevant marketing and social media work experience within the retail and entertainment industry.
- Outstanding analytical and presentation skills
- Strong marketing acumen
- Highly presentable and articulated approach to deal with a large variety of groups
- Attention to detail and ability to bring groups clients to cinema to enjoy our services
- Able to deliver results and driving group projects to boost other income revenue
- Strong team mentality and ability to build and maintain open and honest communication
- Capability to generate original ideas, even in the midst of ambiguity
- Responsibility and ownership of activities combined with a self-starter approach
- Commitment to self-development
- Good understanding of the industry and key issues affecting our business
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Communications Manager Job at Sabi Hub
- Digital Marketing Officer Job at a reputable company
- Marketing Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Sales and Marketing Operation Coordinator Job at Westingate Group
- Job Recruitment at Ifophia Talent Initiative
- Marketing Executive Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Search Engine Optimization & Marketing and Social Media Marketing Personnel
- Social Media & Customer Care Representative
- Sales & Marketing Officer Job at Group8 Limited
- Entry Level Junior Marketing Associate Recruitment at Ladlas Prince