Marketing Officer Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting Limited - Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and consistent increase in their bottom line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities and high value relationships for conversion to the Organisation’s customer base.
- Network with all potential clients in own locality/region to increase customer base.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Develop and maintain a high level of customer relationship management standard within the Organisation.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues
- Prepare weekly/monthly activity and performance reports.
- Ensure effective relationship management with new and existing customers to improve the Organisation’s profitability position.
- Assist in the development and update of strategic plans in-line with the current prevailing market realities.
- Maintain strong relationships with relevant units and follow up on transaction processing to ensure customer instructions are attended to promptly and efficiently.
- Preparation and submission of call memos (daily, weekly)
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Amount of revenues generated:
- % Increase in revenue from products sales.
- % increase in customer base.
- % increase in the quality of service provided to customers
- % increase in the number of retained customers
- Timeliness in the preparation and submission of performance reports (weekly, monthly)
- Timeliness in the preparation and submission of call memos (daily, weekly)
- BA / B.Sc / HND / MBA / M.Sc / MA in any discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Engineering Industry.
- Knowledge of Engineering Industry is required.
- Member of NIMN.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Latest Vacancies at Whiterose Properties & Interiors Limited
- Marketing Officer Job at DexNova
- Sales Officer / Marketer Job at The Workplace Centre Limited
- Social Media Handler Job at Bquins Solution Limited
- Marketer Job at Come Homes & Properties Limited
- Marketer Job at Naszberech Limited
- Sales / Marketing Representative Job at Prestigious Consulting
- Social Media / Digital Marketing Analyst Job at Ecole Conierge
- Job Openings at Alliance Consulting Limited
- Investment & Marketing Manager Job at A reputable conglomerate