Mathematics/Science Subjects Tutor at Myschool
Myschool.ng is Nigeria's No1 Students' and Educational Resource Website. The website is run by Myschool Limited, which is an IT firm that specializes in providing educational products and services. The Myschool portal provides up-to-date information, resource materials and academic tools for prospective students, undergraduates and graduates of tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified individual to fill the following position;
[Mathematics/Science Subjects Tutor]
This role will involve developing and managing academic contents (majorly Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) effectively. This requires overall knowledge and understanding of the subjects as well as their basic concepts and the ability to apply these in solving and providing answers to questions.
- Manage academic contents/resources on the website
- Be able to solve and provide answers to questions.
- Review existing academic contents and make corrections where necessary.
- Upload questions and solutions on the portal
- Ability to impart knowledge using an electronic or digital medium
- Any other task as may be assigned
Skills and Requirements
- MUST Reside within Lekki-Ajah axis
- HND/B.Sc/B.Ed in Science or Engineering
- Must have completed NYSC
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Very strong attention to detail
- Experience as a teacher is a plus
- Able to work under pressure and achieve targets.
- Good command of written and spoken English Language.
- Nationwide massive recruitment for tutors
- Teachers Recruitment at KINGDOM SPROUTS
- IT / ICT Teacher Recruitment at Broadoak Schools
- Subject Teachers Recruitment at Stellbeth Educational Consult
- Class Educator Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Music Educator Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- French Teacher Recruitment at Jesuit Memorial College
- I.C.T Teacher / Instructor Job at Lifespring Technology
- Class Teacher Recruitment at Destiny Fountain Schools
- Science Teacher and Experienced Primary School Teacher Recruitment