Matrix Energy Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, which was incorporated November 25, 2004.
Over the years, Matrix Energy has grown from a modest supply and distributions operation to a fully integrated petroleum products marketing and trading company with clients and suppliers all over the world.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Opening ID: MEL1001
Industry: Oil & Gas
Employment Type: Full-time upon successful completion of six months training program
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of second-class upper grade in any Engineering; Physical Sciences; Social Sciences; and Business related discipline
- Excellent teamwork, influencing and relationship- building skills
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be able to learn new skills and must be results-driven.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 0- 2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Completion of NYSC is a must.
- Applicant must be below 27 years of age by the date of the advert
- Receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
- Work on assignments related to assigned role within a function.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective of the business.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Prepare reports for management as and when required
Application Deadline 20th September, 2020.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Transaction Trainee
- Operations Officer (NYSC) Job at Libra Motors Limited
- Administrative Officer (NYSC) Job at Rich-Oak
- Enugu State Water Corporation Recruitment for Graduate Trainees
- 2021 SAP's Young Professional Program Nigeria
- 2021 Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme
- Management Trainee Recruitment at The Place - Smackers Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at FHON Consulting
- 2021 TOTAL Nigeria Plc Graduate Talent Sourcing