Mechanical Engineer Job at Trem Engineering
Trem Engineering is an engineering technical services offering services such as argon welding; fabrication, constructions, and all engineering component.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using drafting tools or computer-assisted design/drafting equipment and software.
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information..
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions..
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years experience as a Project Supervisor.
- Must be a team Player.
- Solid understanding of autoCAD, 3D design , Solid Works. etc.
- Ability to interprete drawings.
- NGN120,000 - NGN200,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Site Engineer Job at Queens Drive Estates Limited
- Backend Engineer (NodeJS) Job at Flutterwave
- Survey Engineer Job at Kinetics Investment Limited
- Mobile Applications Engineer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Apple and Pears Limited
- Technical Project Manager Job at Flutterwave
- Maintenance Administrator Job at Landover Company Limited
- Frontend Engineer - UI / UX Job at Royal Crystal
- Civil Engineer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Building Engineer Job at PG Consulting