Mechanical Sales Engineer Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a multinational Engineering Firm in Dubai, the company is into production of equipments for virtually every welding and cutting process and application. To drive and develop sales opportunities within Nigeria and Africa. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mechanical Sales Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Sales Engineer will identify and develop sales opportunities within a region/country to meet their set business targets.
- The individual will support new or existing end users, distributors and/or agents in their sales enquires and to develop market share within their designated region.
Performance Objectives and Responsibilities
- This role will provide sales support to existing customers on orders, develop new customers and key accounts, ensure order collection is processed professionally, support Finance with payment collection, update line managers on order status using CRM system (Caesar), meet sales targets assigned by Line Manager and develop competence in ESAB product range.
- Sales Engineer role will entail the following; Plan and schedule customer visits, sell orders to customers, ensure complete documentation of the orders, follow up on order status with customers, provide feedback to ESAB on customer issues,
- Liaise with technical department as and when required to support customer’s needs, Ensure sales reports is up-to-date for monthly and weekly meetings including forecasting reports and to be well equipped with understanding of ESAB Products and processes
- Key interfaces will include local distributors, agents, end users and Product Manager/s.
Experience & Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years in Welding & Cutting Industry or related industry segments like tools, equipment, abrasives, etc.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge about the welding, equipment and tools distributors in the region.
- Good knowledge about the fabrication workshops, mining, cements & sugar industry (focus customers).
- Technical sales background at correlative companies.
- Mobility & Travel Requirements
- This role will involve traveling within the assigned region
Qualifications Language Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills in English is required and any additional local language skills would be an advantage, especially French.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering discipline/background
- A self-motivated, commercially focused candidate with excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically are essential
- Strong financial skills with the ability to analyze potential development opportunities and trends are essential.
- A valid local driving license is essential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Sales Representative Job at Champella Ventures
- Business Development Officer Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Sales Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Site Engineer Job at Stedarol Consulting
- Internal Sales Agent Job at Alpha Mead Group
- Software Engineering Lead Job at Energy360 Africa
- Business Developer Intern Recruitment at PEC Events Limited
- Van Sales Representative Job at Multipro Consumer Product Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Multipro Consumer Product Limited