Medical Doctor Job at CribMD
CribMD - We are a Telemedical solutions and digital outreach company providing medical health care accessibility by offering low cost medical services from online to door-step outreach.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Medical Doctor
Job Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan - Oyo, Port-Harcourt - Rivers, Benin - Edo, Kano, Asaba - Delta, and Kaduna
The CribMD experience brings preventive, primary, and urgent care to a patient’s doorstep. We empower our medical teams to develop deep patient relationships through unhurried visits, comprehensive care, and immersion in the patient’s home environment. We invest heavily in the patient experience while minimizing overhead and paperwork, and through this model we have achieved some of the highest patient satisfaction scores in the industry and 5 star ratings on care gap closures.
- CribMD is a fast-growing, on-demand physician house call service, and we are actively seeking Doctors who want to join an innovative company that is disrupting the traditional, high friction, office-based care model.
- We are looking for physicians who have a passion for improving the way care is delivered and who want to get back to the fundamentals of good medicine. As CribMD uses our venture funding to expand nationally, we are looking for physicians who are eager to take on professional development opportunities and deepen patient relationships.
- As a CribMD medical team member, you will work with colleagues who are board-certified or board-eligible in pediatrics, internal medicine, and family medicine.
- You will be supported by a dedicated personal driver and you will have a world-class technology team building you the tools you need to maximize efficiency while reducing overhead.
A day in the life of a CribMD physician:
- Flexible scheduling
- Conract (pay per consult) and full-time employment opportunities available
- Typically see one to two patients an hour, with goals set to drive interpersonal relationships with patients and families
- A dedicated driver or rideshare provides transportation while you maintain a medical supply kit
- Use of tablet for EMR charting
- CribMD operations support for prescription refills, lab follow up, and coordinated care management
Skills & Requirements
- Dedicated to providing excellent healthcare and a top-quality patient experience
- Strong belief in the revolutionary nature of house calls and passionate about improving (or better yet disrupting) care delivery
- Consistently exhibit the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and compassion
- Willingness to work in a revolutionary environment that sometimes necessitates last minute problem solving and out of the box thinking
- Technically savvy and comfortable using tools such as tablets for charting and secure messaging apps for care coordination
- Flexible with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Board-certified in internal medicine, pediatrics or family practice
- Pharmacist Job at Elduke Ventures
- Superintendent Pharmacist Job at a reputable company
- Practice Manager Job at Stern and Kay Consulting Limited
- Medical Sales Representative Job at a reputable pharmacy
- Nutrition and Health Sector Manager Job at Action Against Hunger
- Strategic Information Advisor Job at Jhpiego
- Full Time Pharmacist Job at Sylken Limited
- Basic Health Care Provision Fund (BHCPF) - Service Delivery Officer Job at Society for family health (Kaduna)
- Basic Health Care Provision Fund (BHCPF) - Service Delivery Officer Job at Society for family health (Kano)
- Pharmaceutical Regional Manager Job at Sylken Limited