Medical Laboratory Technologist I Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University
The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as The University of Ife. The University is situated on a vast expanse of land totaling 11,861 hectares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, southwest of Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Laboratory Technologist I
Job Location: Ile-Ife, Osun
Department: Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate applying for this position must possess BMLS Degree from recognized University or its equivalent as spelt out by MLSCN Act No. II of 2003 (FGN official Gazette).
- Evidence of Registration with MLSCN and Current Practicing License is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 25 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for (State the Department/Unit)
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address.
- Current Postal Address / including G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address.
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Research interests and activities
- Conferences / courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
- Professional accomplishment.
- Publications with date.
- Service to national and international bodies.
- Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates’ academic/work experience.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to the address below:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife - Osun State.
“For the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs"
- Candidates applying for this position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “Confidential”.
- Only the applications of short- listed candidates will be acknowledged.
- Nationwide massive recruitment for tutors
- Pharmacist Job at St. Emmanuel Hospitals
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Carrot Top Drugs Limited
- Registered Nurse Job at a reputable company
- Elementary Teacher (Arts) Job at Don Quester Consulting
- Psychiatric Nurse Job at The Olive Prime Psychological Services
- Elementary School Teacher - (Arts / Sciences)
- Subject Teachers Recruitment at Howbury School
- Pediatric Nurse Job at Famacare Centre Limited
- Pharmacy Technician Job at Famacare Centre Limited