Medpau Graduate Trainee Program (MGTP) 2021
The Medpau Graduate Trainee Program (MGTP) is the starting point for a fulfilling career in the healthcare industry. It also offers the platform to kick start your own healthcare business for those who would want to become independent business owners. It is highly participatory and has been well structured to equip you with skills and unparalleled training needed to get ahead in your career or build your own business.
You will embark on various virtual teaching and learning from different departments, gain valuable professional experiences, and systematically explore every aspect of healthcare business operations. You will engage in intelligent conversations, complete challenging hands-on roles, group projects and have unlimited opportunities to design solutions that will shape Africa’s healthcare business space
All the while, you will be supported by our faculty of global instructors, who will guide you all through the program and provide you with constructive feedback needed to bring out the best in you, as you spend 3 months with us virtually
This program will expose you to unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth so you can excel whether within our organization or elsewhere. And if you are looking to build your own healthcare business, then you will also find the platform and partnership you need to grow and thrive with us.
WE ARE LOOKING OUT FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE:
- Passionate about achieving big results
- Persistent, strong willed and self motivated
- Very committed and dedicated to delivering results
- Creative and innovate
- Able to develop original solutions to solve problems
- Able to work with little or no supervision and achieve set goals
- Able to motivate others to achieve results
- Those resident in an African country
- Be below 30 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University, Polytechnics, or College of Education with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division)
- Have what is takes to work in a face paced innovative environment
This is a virtual internship across Africa.
Application deadline is 15th December, 2020 by 4pm.
- MGTP lectures and projects are excepted to commence by April, 2021
- This internship is not a paid internship but part of our CSR to equip the next generation of healthcare professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the healthcare business space.
- Application will be in three stages and only candidates who were successful in each stage will make it to the next.
- Lecturers will be virtual for all three months to enable young professionals from all over Africa benefit from them. You will be invited to the to a virtual classroom if you have been successful in the final of application.
- MGTP does not guarantee you automatic employment with MedPau. Only high performers will gain full time and contract employment with us. Others will be rewarded with cash prices and products to start their own independent businesses.
- Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80% and kick-start your international career with a European degree in 2021!
- Sales Officer (HMO) Job at Health Connect 24x7
- Call Centre Agent Job at Starrycare Recruitment Services
- Account Officer Job at Starrycare Recruitment Services
- Receptionist Job at Landover Company Limited
- Sales Representative Job at IFGREEN industries and Investment limited
- Site Engineer Job at Queens Drive Estates Limited
- Customer Relationship Officer Job at Aizini Investment Company Limited
- Graduate Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Recruitment
- Graduate Trainee (Finance) Recruitment at Multipro Consumer Product Limited