Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program 2020
Microsoft has partnered with Fuzu – an online career development and employment platform – to bring you the Interns4Afrika program in response to demand from its software distribution and development partners across Africa. The program which was launched in 2016 aims to empower local communities by providing real employment opportunities to talented young professionals in Sales, Marketing and IT Technical Support within the Middle East and Africa thus, helping them build a better future for the continent. Through Fuzu, the aspiring young professionals will gain access open Microsoft roles under this program and apply for a chance to work on real projects in a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent.
Africa has a pool of young graduates looking to get placed in a dynamic and agile tech company within the African continent. The Interns4Afrika program seeks to offer graduates a chance to grow their careers through the virtual training and placements in Microsoft partner organisations.
For six months, you will work in a real company and on real projects either in sales, marketing or technology while collaborating and learning from your colleagues. You also get an opportunity to become Microsoft certified which is a certification that sets you apart from your peers, making you more competitive. The selection process is demanding but if you have the wit and grit, then you have a good shot at being part of Africa’s future tech leaders. Get started.
Title: Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program
We want to hear from you if:
- You have a BA/BSc in a business related or IT degree
- You have a right to work in the country in which you are applying in.
- You have graduated from an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years
- You are able to commit to completing a full-time 6 months internship.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply. When the page opens, scroll down to find positions in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020
- Administrator - Social Work Job at Crystal Oilfield Services Limited
- Project Management Specialist (Education) Job at USAID
- Front Desk Officer Job at Tempkers
- Network Engineer Job at Ericsson Nigeria
- Front Desk Officer Job at Redwire Marketing Group
- Human Resource and Administrative Assistant Job at Care International
- Legal Officer / Executive Assistant to CEO Recruitment at Avant Halogen
- Front DesK Officer Job at Redwire Marketing Group