Mobile App Developer (Android / IOS) Job at Raadaa Partners International Limited
Raadaa is an online academic research website. It is a platform for individuals, authors and organizations - including publishing houses to publish, share and monetize both small and large contents, books, articles, research papers, magazines, blog and newspaper content. We are an educational technology company with a mission to accelerate access to research, information and knowledge sharing all over the world by giving authors the power to earn money from their works by monetizing it on our platform and allowing everyone to read for free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mobile App Developer (Android / IOS)
Job Locations: Abuja, Benue & Delta
Job Type: Full Time
- Collaborate on mobile app projects and provide real-world insights.
- Stay updated on the latest mobile app development trends and technologies.
- Proficiency in mobile app development for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Experience with programming languages like Java, Swift, and relevant frameworks.
- Prior teaching or tutoring experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of app design and usability principles.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Full Stack Web Developer (Laravel, PHP Platform) Job at Mooreadvice
- C# Developer Job at Uridium Technologies
- Java Front End Developer Job at Uridium Technologies
- Junior Software Developer (C# & ASP.Net Core) Job at xPlug Technologies
- Web Developer Job at Authentic Nigeria Football & Allied Sports Supporters Club
- Senior Frontend Developer Job at iRecharge Tech-Innovations Limited
- Software Business Development Associate Job at SENRI Limited
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist Job at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Network Infrastructure Manager Job at Soft Alliance
- Job Vacancies at HiiT Plc