Mobile Developer Job at Emergency Response Africa (ERA)
Emergency Response Africa (ERA) is a healthcare technology company that provides medical care to victims at the scene of the emergency and facilitates access to advanced hospital care.
By combining emergency response training with intelligent dispatch and communications technology and alternative medical transportation, we are creating a sustainable and scalable solution to the lack of emergency medical services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mobile Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications
- As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- To excel in this role, you should be a highly creative person with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Android Market or the App store
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java.
- Knowledge in React Native is a plus.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with cloud computing environment such as AWS
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- IT Consultant Recruitment at Viamo
- IT Administrator Job at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
- Role Model School Recruitment for ICT Personnel
- IT Security Engineer Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Networking Officer Job at Farm Radio International
- ERP Cloud Applications Sales Representative Job at Oracle
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Information Management Officer Job at iMMAP
- Graphic Designer and Videographer Job at CareerXpress
- Job Vacancies at Beacongate Limited