Mobile Engineer Job at Reliance HMO
RelianceHMO is a Y Combinator 2017 Winter Batch company backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that uses software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance delightful, affordable and easier to access. Leveraging effective product management and growth strategies, we have successfully positioned ourselves as a competitive player in the Nigerian Health Insurance Industry.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whoever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us complement each other and collaborate towards common goals
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mobile Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will work in the Tech Team of RelianceHMO, and specifically with the Software Engineering Team and will be tasked with developing and maintaining high quality mobile applications.
- Needed is a significant experience in mobile development, passion in mobile platforms and ability to translate code into user-friendly apps.
- You are a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- Find and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Keep abreast with latest developments in mobile engineering technology
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Develop fully functional mobile applications writing clean and scalable code
- Create and execute unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release and support phases
- Retrieve specific requirements and suggest solutions to improve user experience
- Evaluate and debug mobile applications to optimize their performance
- Work collaboratively with Product Development team and other team members to plan new features
- Support legacy applications and suggest ways to improve or replace them
- Oversee the compliance of applications with established quality standards
- Minimum 3 years professional experience as a Mobile Engineer
- Published applications on the App store
- Solid experience building mobile apps with clean architecture using Java or Dart (Flutter)
- Good experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good knowledge of OOP design principles
- Good UI crafting skills based on prototypes & mock ups
- Strong analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- A Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Comfortable working in and across teams.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- System Supports / Administrator Job at Ontrac Technologies Limited (OTL)
- Network Packet Core Engineer Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecom Engineer Job at Fountline Telecommunications
- Core IP Network Team lead / Architect Job at Netcom Africa
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Openings
- System / Network Administrator Recruitment
- Mobile Operator Job at Recore Limited
- Transmission Engineer Job at AIRTEL NIGERIA
- Wireless Network Planning Optimization Engineer Recruitment
- Solution Architect Job at Ericsson Nigeria